EduTechnoVations is an operation dedicated to helping the development and diffusion of knowledge across education landscapes, from a unit (course) level through formal systems and across informal and non-formal learning spaces. Our work has helped higher education institutions, museums, libraries, non-profit centers and k-12 enrichment programs. We strategize, design, develop, implement and assess learning frameworks, systems and models across the vast education landscape.
The services offered by EduTechnoVations include learning resource development, educational filmmaking, faculty and instructioanl professional development, workshop development and offering, keynote and plenary addresses, research and development, meeting coordination, and general consulting. Our work is in-person, online and blended across modalities.
Domains of expertise include:
- educational filmmaking
- instructional design
- technology, pedagogy & content knowledge
- digital/online learning
- educational administration
- course/program development
- emergent forms of research & scholarship
- intra- and inter-organizational collaboration & coordination
- open education
- Technology, Education & Ethics
- technology-enhanced instruction